[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]I love seeing the connections mapping themselves out in my brain between each components of the Master Key Experience. This week’s addition the Law of Forgiveness, is such a perfect example.
- Blueprint builder
I eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism…
- Greatest salesman scroll II
Love is the weapon to open the hearts of men, love is also my shield to repulse the arrows of hate and the spears of anger. p-61
- Law of giving card
I will GIVE, something [positive] to EVERY person I encounter
- Emmet Fox – 7 Day Mental Diet
How can we resent, hate, gossip etc if we’re willing to use the Law of substitution instead of reveling in the drama
There is no caveat. To my great dismay, I haven’t found anywhere a “yeah but” 🙂
I was on the call yesterday well into the Q&A session and the main theme that kept coming was
- “How do I forgive”?
- “Why should I”?
- “I feel he/she/they will win”
First, forgiving is never about condoning but about releasing ourselves form the lower vibration it keeps us into. It takes two to tango. If I let myself be dragged into it using “this” as an excuse, really the only person paying for it in the moment, is me, as this keeps my future self farther away than I would really like.
It’s not about winning, it’s about freedom. Freedom to be me regardless. Freedom from the BOUND created and PERPETUATED, either by default or by choice. I either choose to be right or be happy. Even if the latter isn’t always an automatic choice, when it’s not I have nurtured a few tricks and technique over the years because I value happiness too much to let such bounds hold me back.
When I catch myself into one of those moment of less than happy, patient, compassionate I use the Law of Substitution with simple key phrases taken form different sources
Ho’oponopono : “I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you”
The key here is you say this to and for yourself. I will repeat this for as long as I need to feel the shift in my heart. Very easy to use in the moment.
- Cutting Chords: A few months ago I attended an “Angel workshop” based on Doreen Virtue’s work and one of the thing I’ve learn is “cutting chords” (removing the energetic bound). It’s pretty simple and takes just a few minutes and that’s the first thing I do when going to bed.
- Relax, ground yourself
- Take 2 deep breathes, ask Archangel Michael, please remove all chords between _____ and me
- Take 2 more deep breath
- Ask Archangel Raphael, please fill these cords with love and light and seal them
- Take a deep breath
You can do more but over time as you’ve cleared most chords you can change to a 1 time clearing by asking to clear “all chords”
- You might need to more than once. Also it works both ways as again it is not about who but about the energy link created. Doesn’t matter who has to be forgiven.
- Do onto others what you want done unto you
- Small phrase to remind me that I do not let others or situation affect the way I am. It’s a French expression I’ve been using for decades internally and sometimes verbally too. I wish I could convey to you in English how poetic it sounds but translated word for word, it would be: The rain of you insults does not even come close the umbrella of my indifference or in French: La pluie de vos instultes n’atteint point le parapluie de mon indifference.
The key with all this is to learn to stay detached so we can develop the habit of always responding with Love, Kindness and compassion. That’s why I love these “mechanical” approach. If we truly believe in the power of the universe, that we are spiritual being living a human experience then the easiest way to deal with forgiving is not to try to understand and rationalize but to surrender to a higher power based on your faith that it will be done FOR you.
Sometimes it’s the smaller things that I find the hardest. The driver in front of me doing 10 Km UNDER the limit…really who does that :-). The 4 way strops where politeness takes a turn to the ridicule or my computer that doesn’t work as fast as my thought process. I also can SO relate to Mark’s Starbuck’s line up. Honestly Mark, I think an ice pick would be too quick lol 🙂
Interestingly, because of the giving and receiving cards introduced earlier, I was already cleaning up my mental diet with the little annoyances. With the 7 day mental diet challenge introduced this week I am raising my vigilance up another notch.
Since starting the course I have notice myself keeping some chords intact for whatever reason. Time to….
Let go, release and trust. Repeat![/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”6420″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://www.radicalforgiveness.com/forgive-now/” title=”An important contemporary work on Forgiveness would be Colin Tipping on Radical Forgiveness (click the image)”][/vc_column][/vc_row]