Foods without herbs and spices, let’s say it, boring and bland. In our modern society the food industry has replaced true culinary art with sugar, salt and unhealthy fats. In this workshop we will go beyond sharing recipes but show and teach you how to live and integrate the healing power of herbs in your daily eating habits.
Herbs have unique phytochemicals properties unique to them; besides being very alkalinizing for the body, each one have specific medicinal properties.
You will learn:
- How to use them in everything including drinks, soups and meals
- How to grow them 12 months out of the year
- The different ways of preserving them after the season
- The medical power and usage
- The permaculture way of growing your own herbs
Food is medicine and herbs should be a central part of your daily regimen. The best way to bring them into your life is to master not only how to use them in your kitchen but how to live, nurture and grow them yourself, so you can maximize their use, quality and freshness.